You are viewing a Brand New Electronic Sensor Chrome Faucet. It has a sensitive sensor so you don't have to touch the handle to turn on and shut off. With this faucet, your water consumption will be reduced tremendously and you will never worry about overflowing again. Great for home & commercial use!
- Brand New in Box Ready to Ship
- Touch Free Operation
- Sensitive Sensor with Infrared AI Smart-Chip
- Significantly Reduce Water Consumption with 30-second Auto Shutoff
- Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm , 10 - 125 psi
- Solid Brass Construction
- Polished Chrome Finish
- 1-Hole Sink Configuration
- Faucet Height 5", Spout Height 4", Spout Reach 4"
- 6" x 2" Cover Plate Included
- Easy to Install - Instructions Included
- Complete with Hoses & Accessories
- Power Supply: AC110V And DC6V (4AA batteries not included)
- You can use plug in power, if your power is off, you can use the battery as backup.
- Comes with 3 Year Warranty
If you need temperature control, you will need the temperature mixing valve.Which you can buy from us.
This item is normally used in conjunction with a touchless / hands-free faucet. Touchless faucets do not have hot & cold handles to adjust the water temperature coming out of the spout, so they are normally installed to a single water supply only. This mixing valve allows a touchless faucet to connect to both the hot & cold water-supply, providing a more comfortable water temperature at the spout. This valve connects to the hot and cold water source under the sink, and provides a single proportioned water-output for the faucet to use. (Note: This valve does not set exact temperature of output. The 1/4 turn control on the valve only adjusts the proportion of hot & cold water delivered, so the exact temperature will depend on the temperature of the hot & cold inputs, and the setting of the control. Always ensure that the valve is mounted in a tamper-proof location, and the hot water being supplied is temperature-controlled and constant to avoid scalding faucet users. Water heaters should also be marked with correct temperature settings and tamper-proofed for safety.)